Your membership launched. In 2 weeks.
Tell us about your membership or course and we’ll install, integrate, configure and brand it + make it LIVE – all in 14 days.
You don’t know everything you need for your membership.
Or how to make it all work correctly.
Or maybe you have the tech chops to set up a membership site, but you’re wondering where you’ll find the TIME to do it yourself.
I get it.
The Membership Concierge exists to serve people just like you.
We take the pain + frustration out of creating membership and online courses.
And we do it in just TWO WEEKS.
Here’s How it Works.
Immediately after submitting payment, you’ll receive a link to complete a ‘getting to know you’ questionnaire + schedule your 60-min concierge service kick off call to flesh out the details. Then I’ll create a membership workroom where you can share your logo, brand colors, content files, copy, etc.
Once I have your files, I’ll install your membership on your server and begin customizing key elements of your membership including content pages, administrative and support pages, membership access rules & content delivery schedule.
In 1 week, we’ll get on another skype call and you’ll get a first peek and live walk-through of your brand new membership site.
Over the next few days I’ll use feedback from your walk-through to make additional adjustments to your membership site.
Finally, before delivery, I’ll test all areas of your membership to ensure your payment and email marketing systems are integrated, your registration and welcome workflows are doing their job and more!
We’ll have a final review of your site via skype. Afterward, I’ll share your credentials, registration links and a video tutorial for managing your membership. Then we’ll make it LIVE!!
So, how much does it cost?
- Step-by-step instructions to create a fully integrated membership site you and your members will love!
- DIVI Premium WordPress theme with software updates for 1 year, so your site stays secure and
- MEMBERPRESS Premium Membership Plugin with software updates for 1 year
- LEARNDASH Premium Learning Management System for unlimited courses and software updates for 1 year
- Membership page layouts you can customize with your copy + branding (Registration, Login, Member Dashboard, Content, etc)
- Step-by-step STRIPE & PAYPAL tutorials so you can easily collect payment
- Step-by-step tutorial to connect your email marketing platform
- Step-by-step tutorial to customize your membership with your logo, banner and brand colors
- A fully integrated membership site set up for you that you and your members will love!
- DIVI Premium WordPress theme customized for you with your branding + software updates for 1 year, plus tutorials
- MEMBERPRESS Premium Membership Plugin with your membership levels set up for you + software updates for 1 year
- LEARNDASH Premium Learning Management System with your first course loaded for you + software updates for 1 year
- Membership pages customized for you (Sales, Registration, Login, Member Dashboard, Content, etc)
- STRIPE & PAYPAL integrated for you so you can easily collect payment
- Your email marketing platform integrated for you
- …All of this done for you in TWO weeks
My favorite part about the Membership Concierge was the constant communication. I felt like we were always on the same page. The Skype and screen-sharing was so helpful so I could see exactly how the site was coming together.
Having a framework that I could easily add my content to was even more valuable than I anticipated.
I’m amazed at how great my membership looks!Bethany Lake
Got Questions? Get AnswersI love questions, almost as much as I love providing answers. Here are a few examples of what I'm typically asked + my responses :
IS HOSTING INCLUDED?
WILL THIS WORK WITH MY EMAIL MARKETING PLATFORM?
WILL YOU UPLOAD MY COURSE CONTENT FOR ME?
WHAT SOFTWARE IS INCLUDED?
WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER DELIVERY?
WHAT IF I NEED SUPPORT AFTER MY SITE IS DELIVERED?
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We wouldn’t be in business without the work Tricia has done. She relieved me of the burden of having to do the work myself.Neil Niman